User Accounts and Passwords are not to be shared.
All passwords should conform to the CUNY password policy, which requires that your password:
- Be at least eight (8) characters long
- Include at least one capitalized letter
- Include at least one numerical character
- Include at least one special character. ie: @, #, $, %, &, *, =, or +) (
- Passwords are must be changed after 90 days.
You will receive a notice two weeks before the end of the 90 day period, when you log into the systems, requesting that you change your passwords. If you do not change your passwords, your accounts will be locked and the password will need to be reset.
Passwords may not be reused within 10 iterations of each other.
Passwords can be reset through the CUNY HPC Password Management webpage and selecting forgot password. Using the Security questions and answers that were supplied during the application process, users will be able to create a new password.
You can visit the Password Management system at any time to reset an expired or forgotten password.